free website stats program My daughter 1st wedding dance | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My daughter 1st wedding dance

Congrats to the young couple. May they have a long and happy life together.
BOWHIKER, I suspect you have more room at the house now right???:)

Congrat to your daughter & son-in-law!!! But...wheres the Proud Papa???
I have 2 girls, 1 boy...and I can tell you for a fact, girls are alot easier. I don't care if its proms dresses, broken hearts or that day they go from my sweet little daughters to young ladies. Girls are easier!!!!
The best part is coming!!!!! GRANDKIDS!!!!! Everything Mom/Dad says they can't have...they get. Period. Then send'm back. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!
Congrats Again Proud PAPA!!!
wilks3

Congratulations to you Bowhiker and your new "extended family" :D I wonder if Capital Jack's statement of boys being easier than gals' is true...maybe the "motion picture" made him a little "dizzy" being used to handling a camera and all... :laugh

Congratulations to you Bowhiker and your new "extended family" :D I wonder if Capital Jack's statement of boys being easier than gals' is true...maybe the "motion picture" made him a little "dizzy" being used to handling a camera and all... :laugh

LOL, you sit up at night worrying with girls, all dads know this one Boys they are way easy and I am officially done with all electronic devices cept my PUTER:s

I've always heard it said, "A son is a son 'til he takes a wife, but a daughter is a daughter for all her life."

Congrats on the new son-in-law. It looks like they both paid attention during the dance instructions. :)

Back