free website stats program My daughter 1st wedding dance | Harley Davidson Forums

My daughter 1st wedding dance

By the looks of all that daylight in between those two in that video, I would have to say DAD must have been in the room:laugh, what did you do to that young man?:laugh. Congratulations!! Tim

It's hard to see in the video because someone took it on their eye phone but they acually took dance lessons for several weeks and never told anyone about it so it would be a surprise . So that's why the distance between them . LOL but I was watching .

Nice, its hard being a dad to a young woman aint it, Boys are much easier IMO, Great Job here:s

Nice, its hard being a dad to a young woman aint it, Boys are much easier IMO, Great Job here:s

You got that right! I have three daughters and my hair is getting grayer by the minute. :bigsmiley17: When they were little I thought Boy Howdy girls sure are easy. But then they grow up. :newsmile08:

Bowhiker,
Congratulations to you, your daughter and new son-in-law. Now you got someone to help out with the manly chores, did I mention you had better save-up for the grand kids...lol!!

Back