free website stats program My 09 Orange RG has a VIN | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My 09 Orange RG has a VIN

First Pic

I have been waiting for 2 months to get this bike in. And it is finally here

This pic was taken with a cell phone, that is all I had at the time.:D:D

Attachments

• first pic 09 RG.jpg
    first pic 09 RG.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 27
Re: First Pic

I have been waiting for 2 months to get this bike in. And it is finally here

This pic was taken with a cell phone, that is all I had at the time.:D:D

WWWWWOOOOOOOO-HHHHHHHOOOOOOO HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN !!!!

Congrats on the new scoot. Wish you all the best and many days of care free riding!!! :57:

2 more pics, set up is done, now I am just waiting for them to get it on a lift and get the rest of the stuff done to it

Attachments

• Second pic.jpg
    Second pic.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 33
  • third pic.jpg
    third pic.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 31
So, all in, how much? seems like a small difference between the SERG and what you have in it now. And the Title doesn't say SE. That's what brought me to my decision the buy the SERG. Plus, it just looks so good.

So, all in, how much? seems like a small difference between the SERG and what you have in it now. And the Title doesn't say SE. That's what brought me to my decision the buy the SERG. Plus, it just looks so good.

I am about $10000 below what it would have cost for the SERG. But the more I thought about it the more I did not want all the chrome, I like some of it black. I also was going to spend all that money on a "custom" and yet there are 4500 out there exactly like it. Yes I know I could have done things to it to make it custom, but then how much more would I have in it. and the only thing I need on the title is my name. But I will say the SERG are qwesome and they insp[ired me to my desicion.

Dealer called today, bike finally got on a lift and my parts are off for powder coating, if I can get some pics of her naked, without her jugs on, I will post.

Back