free website stats program My 09 Orange RG has a VIN | Harley Davidson Forums

My 09 Orange RG has a VIN

LPFRAY

have been waiting for 2 months to get this bike in. I sold my 03 RG to my buddy 2 months ago in the hope to afford the SERG, but could not swing the 500 a month payments for 7 years, so I did the next best thing and ordered an Orange 09 Road Glide.

I have purchased about $5000 worth of bells and whistles for a bike I do not have yet, but it does have VIN now. I am getting the 103" with HQ 500 cams and a black heavy breather. I am also blackingout the bike somewhat like the SG on page 356 and 715 of the 09 HD parts and accessories, then putting it back together with chrome bolts.

I also am lowering the rear end, adding the Brawler seat, color matched inner fairing, a 12" klock werks windshield and my most favorite piece, the black headlight bezel that you see on the SERG! That was one of the reasons I sold my 03 to try and get the SERG. The other was the sweet rear end in the SERG. That is my next project. Open roads here I come.:D:D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post some pics when you get the bike. I need to see how your planned extras look on your new bike!

I will agree a GREAT color.

002-1.jpg

I am going to use your pic as my desktop at work since I cant find a good one from the MC to use, and yes a very nice bike and color. I hope mine does more that standout, I want it to stands alone. LOL

The orange is easy to find in a crowd, but there are more of them than you think out there.
See if you can find mine in this picture
100_0153.jpg

If I remember right you put the Heritage bars on you bike, would you ever go back? I forgot to mention in my original post I am putting them on as well, black powder coat first. I did sit on a bike that had them over the weekend, they looked great, but I like to sit up straighter, so I woudl have my roled up higher. I suffer from a diease my wife calls "Gorilla Arms". I can almost scratch my knee caps standing up straight.

I will verify that this color really stands out. I saw one way, way, up in front of us on the highway about a month ago. I couldn't believe how far away I could see that bike. :s

Back