free website stats program Muffler's and my choices | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Muffler's and my choices

It's obvious that I didn't know that. Are they designed specifically for the original mufflers only or should I leave them on with the Rush?

If you can make the heat shields work put them on, I have cycle shack turn outs on my Street Bob, I found some Drag Specialties heat shields I altered to fit, I had Rush mufflers on prior, My neighbor liked them, when my bike got hit I sold them to him as the insurance paid for a whole exhaust system , I did like the sound of The Rush Mufflers:D

If you can make the heat shields work put them on, I have cycle shack turn outs on my Street Bob, I found some Drag Specialties heat shields I altered to fit, I had Rush mufflers on prior, My neighbor liked them, when my bike got hit I sold them to him as the insurance paid for a whole exhaust system , I did like the sound of The Rush Mufflers:D

ok. The heat shields fit the Rush slip-ons perfectly so I guess I'll leave them on. I listened to all the slip-ons I could in person and the Rush had the sound that got me to grin so I had those on my sporty and now the dyna. I think they really bring out the personality of the bike.

Back