free website stats program Move from Milwaukee or Not! Our support is needed more than ever. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Move from Milwaukee or Not! Our support is needed more than ever.

Hoop, I agree with you completely. It just seems after you buy bike you expected to come back no matter what.
I forgot, I asked about their oil change special, if all they did was change oil and not wipe off bike. Yep, change oil/oil filter only!!!
If I have warrenty problem I don't really know which dealer to use, because all have had nightmare stories about them. I'm going to buy manual and do most of servicing myself.
wilks3

Hoop, your right I did sound like the hd corporate was at blame and I should have worded differently for sure. But we have heard stories of bad decisions, I just really meant that hd in all parts were definatly not the worst, and corporate could make the dealerships do better and I have dealt with worse for sure. I love my ultra and the standard I had before. The other bikes before could not compare. I just hope they don't leave the country,I'm not opposed to them moving south but wished they would'nt. I'm in a union now and have been where their at just hope it works out hate to see anymore jobs lost. I agree with what you said happens in milwaulkee because I see this happen here too.

The way the US government is going, it won't be the bike your worrying about ,it will be putting FOOD on the table and heating your home and buying ammo. SAD but TRUE.:(

The way the US government is going, it won't be the bike your worrying about ,it will be putting FOOD on the table and heating your home and buying ammo. SAD but TRUE.:(

I used to wonder why I had so much ammunition, now I worry that I don't have enough.

If enough complaints are logged against a dealer The MOCO does take action, its too bad a dealer would give a bike back to a customer in such bad condition

Back