free website stats program motorcycle stand | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

motorcycle stand

I've got the RED Sears lift and have not had any problems with it, but I would like to get one of their YELLOW lift's.

today was the day I decided to put my bike away for winter, very sad day. I did all the recommended winter stuff and tried to put her on the new Sears yellow lift. I placed the lift from the right side of the bike but could not get the lift saddle all the way in. I also tried removing the adpater plates. The jiffy stand seems to be in its way. I tried to check here or on youtube to see if there are any instructions. Does anyone use the Sears yellow lift on the 2009 sportster?

I tried using the frame protectors from Harley but my lift didn't have enough clearance with them on, I just had enough room to place my lift before the shocks and it lifted the bike up with out haveing any problems, but i prefer the lift to be towards the fron of the bike because that is the heaviest part.

I tried using the frame protectors from Harley but my lift didn't have enough clearance with them on, I just had enough room to place my lift before the shocks and it lifted the bike up with out haveing any problems, but i prefer the lift to be towards the fron of the bike because that is the heaviest part.

Which lift were you using?:33:

Back