free website stats program Motorcycle rear ended | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle rear ended

Re: rear-ended on the free-way

Well he wasn't exactly alright he lose his spleen but he's back at work. The driver of the car had no insurance nor license.

Yep that's why I pay hundreds more a year on my insurance to get uninsured and underinsured coverage. I had a brainless individual with the state minimum insurance broadside me (we were both in cages) years ago. His insurance did not even cover my medical bills much less lost wages. It's amazing the low amounts our state will allow people to buy insurance, almost like no insurance.

I can't really tell in the video, but after he hit the ground, how did he get from the one side of the car over to the other side, or did the car run over him ?

These accidents are disturbing to me because the to poor guy on the bike didn't do anything wrong. He was just stopped and he got rear ended! I'm glad he's o.k.

Wow!!
That guy is lucky to be alive, it's a good thing the driver behind him was paying attention to what was happening.
I am appalled at the fact so many drivers involved in accidents don't have a license or insurance, I think their driving privleges should be pemanently revoked, no excuses!!!

I am appalled at the fact so many drivers involved in accidents don't have a license or insurance, I think their driving privleges should be pemanently revoked, no excuses!!!
I agree that something has to be done but for some reason it is a very hard thing to agree upon. Even with people being killed senselessly. I saw something on TV 20/20 with the Secretary of Transportation, and he stated that like drunk driving and seat belts it will probably take 20 years to get the majority of motoring public on board with the awareness of electronic distraction while driving.

everytime I read something like this, I can still feel the retina burn in my eyes from looking at the brake lights of a bike that had those bright *** light installed. I'm telling you, it will put your eyes out if you stare at it. Flashing those should be standard op, standard equip on all of our bikes. We need every advantage we can get for fighting against BDD.

everytime I read something like this, I can still feel the retina burn in my eyes from looking at the brake lights of a bike that had those bright *** light installed. I'm telling you, it will put your eyes out if you stare at it. Flashing those should be standard op, standard equip on all of our bikes. We need every advantage we can get for fighting against BDD.

It's too bad that the manufacturer couldn't have come up with a little better name for their lights.:D

Thats why I try to stay off interstate highways.
I don't think the manufactor is using the word in question as a part of the human body, but as a highly descriptive action word. And thats my next purchase on the FB.
wilks3
:USA

My wife saw the whole story on one of the AM news shows & apparently the bike passed the car because people inside were driving erratically (jamming to tunes). I say it's another case of distracted driving...also, driver had no insurance & suspended license...:(

Back