free website stats program Most embarrasing biker moment. | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Most embarrasing biker moment.

i was 18 had not been riding long 3 months or so on my first bike an 883sporty
ridin down the road saw a car load of hot girls getting gas so i thought"i need to top off my tank heehee"pulled up on the other side of the pump where the hot girls where .......the drag pipes sounds real good under that metal roof.......cut the bike off.....got off the bike.......only prob was i forgot to put the kickstand down....it may have been the worst moment in my life lol i dono.....

how can you top this..best one I've read so far..:lolrolling

Throttle stuck wide open blew front exhaust pipe off 1960 fl loud but not proud LOL

It was in 83, had a yamarhammer XJ750 Seca, washed and polished. Friends came over for beer. Had to show off. Never Amourall your seat, enough said!

Learned my lesson with the Armorall on the seat. Wasn't a matter of embarrassment it was a matter of being scared to death. I managed to survive it though. Coincidentally, it was on a Yamaha XS650B.

Mine was when I dropped my sporty pulling in my garage I Was going real slow and lost it.It was a real hot summer night all my neighbors were out.

There sure seems to be a lot of 'I forgot to put my kickstand down." LOL

I used to have a buddy who would pull up to a stop light and forget to put
his feet down. I can't tell you how many times his girlfriend and I helped him upright it.

My most embarrasing moment:
Riding with a group of friends one night on our way to a party when one of the guys wants to stop by his store to pick up something. So we take the back roads thru town to miss the stop lights. I'm the last of 4 bikes. Turn a corner and gas it up a hill. This is on a Sporty with a 6" over springer and no brake. The front end comes up and dumps me off. But, being the smart guy that I am, I'm still hanging on to the bars. We, the bike and me, end up right in the middle of the street. Me on my stomach, the bike upside down balanced on the bars and the rear fender. There was a kid about 11-12 years old walking up the sidewalk. He sees the whole thing and says "That was pretty wild, can you do it again?"

After getting the bike back on it's wheels and confirming that, other than some spilled oil, slightly 'modified' handlebars, and a big scrape on the rear fender it was ready to take me to the hospital to get 10 stitches in my chin.

Never did make the party. :(

About 4 years ago my 01 Volusia died at Destination Harley during bike week. Had to go get a trailer & a bunch of guys helped me push it on. Bad ignition switch.

broke my trany in a burnout pit lol thought id be cool .big ride / party and hundreds of people watchin. the guy gives me the nod and i wound up the sporty and snapd the clutch ? and nutn happend lol thought i was in neutral lol but nope trany locked up between gears and wouldnt shift. pushing it out was like the walk of shame lol. got it into 2nd gear and got it home . never again ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Was at an intersection leaving a popular biker stop with my wife on and several bikes lined up behind me. We were on a very weird angle and i let the clutch out too fast and killed the bike but it was enough to throw me off balance and lay it on it's side.

broke my trany in a burnout pit lol thought id be cool .big ride / party and hundreds of people watchin. the guy gives me the nod and i wound up the sporty and snapd the clutch ? and nutn happend lol thought i was in neutral lol but nope trany locked up between gears and wouldnt shift. pushing it out was like the walk of shame lol. got it into 2nd gear and got it home . never again ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

doh ! LOL !

I had gotten my 07 FLSTF a week before. Pulled up to a light with a buddy beside me. Just as I'm coming to a stop a bee flew in my left ear (wearing a half helmet). Started swatting at my ear, couldn't pull the clutch and there was a car stopped in front. Pulled the front brake and down I went. My buddy was laughing so hard that I bounced up and pulled it upright in about a second (adrenaline rush). I can still remember his eyes popping when I did that by myself.

Sadly, he passed away a week later. It was the only ride we ever got together. Since then I helped train his widow to ride his WG after she took the MSF. RIP, Kenny.

Back