free website stats program Most embarrasing biker moment. | Harley Davidson Forums

Most embarrasing biker moment.

softail00

What was your most embarrasing biker moment. Mine was when my bike broke down at a car show and I had to climb on back of my father-in-laws V-star and ride past thousands of people to go get a battery for my bike. People seem to look at you funny when there are to guys riding on one bike hope to never go through that again.:34:

Mine would have to be a day when I was just hangin out with some friends on our main strip, and a buddys car broke down, and he jumped on the back of my bike, and I had to take him to another part of the strip. Well, all was ok at first, he sat as far back as he could.....untill we saw some of our friends....then he thought he would be funny, and he put his arms around my upper shoulder area....I didnt think it was that funny, good thing no one took pics, lol.

Mine would have to be a day when I was just hangin out with some friends on our main strip, and a buddys car broke down, and he jumped on the back of my bike, and I had to take him to another part of the strip. Well, all was ok at first, he sat as far back as he could.....untill we saw some of our friends....then he thought he would be funny, and he put his arms around my upper shoulder area....I didnt think it was that funny, good thing no one took pics, lol.

That you know of.....

There were several the last 15 years....I don't wanna talk about! :bigsmiley25:

Mine would have to be when I was teaching the wife about danderous footing on sand dusted pavement.Jumped on the scoot and as I was explaing..sure enough my foot came right out from under me and down we went.

Mine was last summer when the gravel went out from under me,after stopping,and the bike went down like a dead horse:(

Dropped my bike in front of a bar full of bikers as they all spilled out to take off...
Twice.

First time they threw sympathy. The second time they just threw - stuff.

Geeesh I have a bunch. But one that sticks out now is,... While I was riding on the main drag in Myrtle Beach. A slow crawl. It seemed that the bystanders were cheering me on when I showed up with my custom dresser. Made me feel real proud. I even took a gander at myself's profile in one of the windows of the stores I was passing in front of. Only to see that all the excitement was because of my passeger, she was holding her shirt up!

Re: Most embarrassing biker moment.

HA!!! That is a fantastic story!!! :D

Cat and I had a kind of similar moment years ago. We were in this restaurant and a hot looking babe at the bar kept looking over at our table and smiling and trying to make eye contact.

Cat said "Richard, looks like you still got it Hon, but that girl is disrespectful to do that right in front of me. I feel like smacking her."

Anyway, we got into another conversation and I put the "possibilities" of being alone and single in this situation out of my mind.

A little while later, Cat returned from the ladies room and as I saw her walk out I saw that she left the Ladies Room with that babe and they were laughing and chatting for a minute before my wife returned to the table.

I said, "Honey, what was all THAT about???"

Well....imagine my ego bubble bursting as Cat explained that the hot looking babe had followed her into the Ladies Room and explained to her that she had been trying to make eye contact with HER all night and wanted to give MY WIFE her phone number, "just in case she might want to get to know each other better some time"!!!!!!

Ouch!:p

Re: Most embarrassing biker moment.

HA!!! That is a fantastic story!!! :D

Cat and I had a kind of similar moment years ago. We were in this restaurant and a hot looking babe at the bar kept looking over at our table and smiling and trying to make eye contact.

Cat said "Richard, looks like you still got it Hon, but that girl is disrespectful to do that right in front of me. I feel like smacking her."

Anyway, we got into another conversation and I put the "possibilities" of being alone and single in this situation out of my mind.

A little while later, Cat returned from the ladies room and as I saw her walk out I saw that she left the Ladies Room with that babe and they were laughing and chatting for a minute before my wife returned to the table.

I said, "Honey, what was all THAT about???"

Well....imagine my ego bubble bursting as Cat explained that the hot looking babe had followed her into the Ladies Room and explained to her that she had been trying to make eye contact with HER all night and wanted to give MY WIFE her phone number, "just in case she might want to get to know each other better some time"!!!!!!

Are they still good friends?:newsmile100:

Back