free website stats program Mobil 1 vtwin in a new bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobil 1 vtwin in a new bike

Just didn't want to clog the catalytic converters up was my only concern. I may change to aftermarket with no cats one day but right now I'm kinda digging being able to hear myself think. ..........these engines sure do run good with the proper back pressure
WAP.gif

:s You are good to go

Agree'd...did a little research and Mobile Vtwin is great...still love my amsoil because I'm just stuck on the fact it performs well on HOT days but thats not to say Mobile Vtwin don't,and I agree that the JASO has more to do with clutch and tranny than anything else...

if it is a new bike that needs broke in, i would not run any synthetic for at least 500 miles. so that every thing gets to know each other (piston rings ect) but after that i would go to wal mart and get some quick silver 20 50 full syn for v twins. never had my valves so quite. made by murcury outboard. about 25 a gallon

I saw Quick Silver was making synthetic motorcycle oil.ill be interested to see an oil analysis once someone has ran it in a big twin for 3,000
WAP.gif

Back