free website stats program Minor Crash | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Minor Crash

Sorry to hear about the drop.... Glad you will be ok.... You have to keep an eye out for them.... Don't when where they will pop out and bite ya.

I am glad to hear that you are OK & I am glad to hear that there were people there to help , bikers are some of the best people around IMO . There is more than a $1000 in damage on your bike if the tank is dented , take it to the dealer & get A price on the repairs , the dealer will replace anything that has a scratch . I got rear ended while sitting @ a stop light & I did not think that there was much damage to the bike but the repair bill was $ 2,475 in parts & labor . Also I am still dealing with a back injury .

Glad you are not hurt, aches & pains will heal, bikes can be repaired, but lives are a final thing. Heal up, fix the bike, make the cager's insurance pay for it, and go for a ride; but watch out for them.

Good thing you can fix your troubles with a bit of $$. Most likely the guy in the car was scared that once you got up after your crash you would come after him ;-) Seeing those other bikers rush to the scene probably did not make him feel more safe either!

That said, being jumped like that had me scared a few times too, I try to ride defensively all the time to avoid things like this (getting as far away from the car that can possibly pull in front of me, scan for a way out just in case, hand and foot on the brake.,).

But on the upside, now you can finally justify that custom paint job :)

Heal well, Ride on!

Glad to hear you are ok,Glad to hear the other bikers helped you out and got you home.I have meet a bunch of nice people who ride since i got my bike.Hope you get it fixed soon,ride safe.

Back