free website stats program Midwest MI-WI August | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Midwest MI-WI August

A few of us riders are meeting up in Fond du lac tomorrow morning and then we are going to ride all through the northern Kettle moraine forest.We are meeting at the food market on hwy 23 (johnson street) and hwy 151 on the east end of the city at 10:00 am. We are going to hit Elkart lake for lunch then more of the forest. All are welcome!

Boy, I spend a lot of time in Oshkosh for work, unfortunately I am in a rental car. Last week I stopped at Ukes, and grabbed a T-shirt, nice place. your offer for the ride sounds great, I wish I lived closer. Held's Rocks

I rode today solo, the weather was perfect. I think a SW MI meet and greet ride is in order.

Give a yell when time gets closer, live just 50 miles out of Madison.
The ride over the top and down is a nice ride

The plan is this. To leave Kalamazoo Thursday 12th in the am and go north to the bridge then follow the lake shore west and stop for the evening. Second day head for Green Bay and maybe on to Appleton or Oshkoshs stopping for the evening. Sat morning head south west for Madison and be at Jenna's by 11:00

I apologize to Mr. Scuba and Mr. Smitty For not making a better attempt for a ride. We ended up in Oshkosh Friday and left for Madison by 8:30 am Sat. 26 to 151. My partner and I wanted to get there asap.
I will post some pics tomorrow.

Some pics of the trip. Return through Chicago cost me a tire on the rear.

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 12
  • M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 12
  • M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 13
  • M4.jpg
    M4.jpg