free website stats program Members Input Needed | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Members Input Needed

Leave posts open or close them.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
once the issue has been resolved i think it should be closed for posting but still be able to be read as there may be information needed or of value to other members

I am with Hobbit on this one. Lots of good info to be had on this forum, but no reason to muddy it up with outdated chatter.
Of course an exception must be made for the Holy Grail of HD Talking.
THE PLEDGE THREAD CAN NOT DIE!!!

once the issue has been resolved i think it should be closed for posting but still be able to be read as there may be information needed or of value to other members

I agree with Hobbit, but I would like perhaps the subject line to be reworded so that a search of the keyword will find it...sometimes there are misspellings and other things that mask it from able to be found.

Remember also that we are deleting some very old threads after a time period...was it 18 months or so...can't remember now...but maybe if I do a "search"...:newsmile107:

Remember also that we are deleting some very old threads after a time period...was it 18 months or so...can't remember now...but maybe if I do a "search"...:newsmile107:

They are being auto closed after 12 months but still remain in place . If a poster wishes to comment on a similar topic, they can start a new thread.

As a new member, I would say create an "archive" if you can. This way, members can search an archive folder for these helpful tips.

I haven't be on the forum for a few day and there are 943 new posts. There are some very old threads that are being pushed to the top because someone makes a comment. The archive is a great idea. There is a search function for finding info. And if that info doesn't help, a new thread can always be started...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back