free website stats program Members Input Needed | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Members Input Needed

Leave posts open or close them.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
once the issue has been resolved i think it should be closed for posting but still be able to be read as there may be information needed or of value to other members

Glider! Hobbit is reading my mind again! :p

Leave the important issues that keep cropping up open.Close the rest!

Leave the important issues that keep cropping up open.Close the rest!

That's a given, it's just the posts that have been remedied for the poster that are the ones really in question here. Naturally the important ones don't fall into this category and remain open.

I think they should be closed to further posting once the issue has been resolved as long as they can still be read.

I would say to close them once they have been resolved. How often do we see someone respond to a post that was resolved months ago because they hadn't taken the time to read the entire post, or never looked at the date!!!!!! :wall

Thanks for asking.

Close them for posting and keep them for reading.

Hat's off to everyone who's hard work makes this the best HD forum!

Tough one.
As someone new to all of this, I read any and all threads that seem pertinate to me from start to finnish, and yes it does confuse me sometimes when I see a reply that does not make sense.
I do however learn alot from some post's that are late to the game.
All that said, I say close the ones that come to an absolute conclusion and allow them to be read in the future.
I am glad you make the choice, not me.
You guys run an excellent web site and I, for one, understand the problem you face, and I convinced you will make the best decission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back