free website stats program LOUD PIPES Here it comes guys. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

LOUD PIPES Here it comes guys.

The last paragraph said it all for me. Some idiots do ruin it for all of us. I have Rhinehardt Tru Duals. I like the way they sound but when I go to work in the wee hours of the morning, or on Sunday mornings, I make it a point to be respectful of my surroundings. People do not want to hear a bunch of bikes going by their house reving the engines. They just don't. It may be music to our ears but not for the general population. I hope that they don't pass that bill but sometimes we hurt our own cause.

Check out the picture. The bikes are ST1300's. The article's author doesn't even know the difference between a sport tourer and a harley. Just lump all the motorcycles together. flhrrider

The last paragraph said it all for me. Some idiots do ruin it for all of us. I have Rhinehardt Tru Duals. I like the way they sound but when I go to work in the wee hours of the morning, or on Sunday mornings, I make it a point to be respectful of my surroundings. People do not want to hear a bunch of bikes going by their house reving the engines. They just don't. It may be music to our ears but not for the general population. I hope that they don't pass that bill but sometimes we hurt our own cause.

Well said!!!

What picture ?

Bikers make noise on attempt to quiet motorcycles - Armstrong mywire

tn418s3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back