free website stats program looks like a done deal...new toy!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

looks like a done deal...new toy!!

Nice looking Shovel. Carb. does look a little rough, but maybe do-able. Good luck with your project. I know I had fun with mine and still getting little bugs out.
tourbox

Its even got your selfie on the tank! How in the world did you find that?:newsmile100:

All kidding aside looks like a project for sure but should be pretty cool when you get it going. Love that skid lid! Maybe Jack can take a picture of you with it on........

Nice paint lorne, get her all spiffed up and bring it to Salt Springs:D

need to put pontoons on it...it is on Margarita Island..think i would take the road king on a trip like that anyway...

Its even got your selfie on the tank! How in the world did you find that?:newsmile100:

practice!!!

All kidding aside looks like a project for sure but should be pretty cool when you get it going. Love that skid lid! Maybe Jack can take a picture of you with it on........

and here i was being nice to Jack about photos....now look at what you might of started...:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

need to put pontoons on it...it is on Margarita Island..think i would take the road king on a trip like that anyway...

and here i was being nice to Jack about photos....now look at what you might of started...:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:
I cant swim that far:p

Back