free website stats program looks like a done deal...new toy!! | Harley Davidson Forums

looks like a done deal...new toy!!

lorne

as some of you know i live on Margarita Island and keep on looking for the bike i want....guess what i found it!!! needs some TLC and a carb.... but :D:D:D:D

ps Jack thanks for the information

anyone have a carb or a 76 lowrider???

Attachments

• DSCN0251.jpg
    DSCN0251.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN0264.jpg
    DSCN0264.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN0258.jpg
    DSCN0258.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0269.jpg
    DSCN0269.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCN0252.jpg
    DSCN0252.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 66
like i say needs some TLC hasn't been ridden in years,t parts on the island do not exist....but who cares, i love it :D:D:D

When you travel back from the states you can have 2 suitcases, 1 for your clothes and 1 for your parts.:newsmile100:

Nice FXE ugly carb, we need to get u one:s

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like there will be a few late nights in the bike shed for Lorne in the near future
But a great experience to do an older bike up

Brian

Great looking scoot Lorne. A little TLC and some good old elbow grease and I bet it will look and run terrific !

That looks like there will be a few late nights in the bike shed for Lorne in the near future
But a great experience to do an older bike up

Brian

Great looking scoot Lorne. A little TLC and some good old elbow grease and I bet it will look and run terrific !

Brian Steve...that is the plan...will keep me busy i know, however...i am going to enjoy...got it for a real good deal..i will be asking for help

Best bet is a CV carb, of Evo late. Easy to jet , for shovels, works well! Put one on my 73 shovel , whole new world . Gets 50 miles to gallon ,easy or hard ride.

Back