free website stats program Looking for new seat suggestions... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for new seat suggestions...

Before you go drop a lot of cash on a new seat, give allen at Mean City Cycles a call. You ship them your seat. Height, weight, and inseam and then pick from several different mod's. everything from just custom fitting to adding memory foam, gel, and heat. Then they ship it back. Your looking at week to week and 1/2 turn around (from the time you mail it, depending on location). They just did the seat on my wifes 08 SG. Lowered it 2" pushed her forward and thinned the neck added 2" of memory foam and added heat all for $200. So got just what we wanted at 1/2 the price of an aftermarket and can't be happier.

Lepera has some good seats that lowers you and pushes you forward for short inseam riders. I suggest going to their website to see what you like best from their selection.

They also have seats for tall riders, which I'm 6'3" and got a barebones with gel inseart that lets me slide back, drops me 2 inches from my standard fatboy seat, but yet has lower back support.

Since you have an 09', make sure the seats you look at is compatable with your model. Also, I suggest ebay for your seat, alot of dealers have brand new seats they are offloading on ebay and you can get it way below msrp. I got my seat 100 dollars lower than retail and it's brand new.

Back