free website stats program Looking for a new windshield for 09 Flhx | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for a new windshield for 09 Flhx

I as alot of other riders am 6ft too. I put a 9" Gradient black memphis Shade on my 09 FLHX and it looks and works great.

Hey Redman, I ordered the 8" Clearview with the recurve. I'm 5'10" the way I measured I'd be looking through the 10". I let you know how it is when I get it.

Thanks ...I am thinkin that will be the ticket for me as well...thanks again for your help.

I'm on my 2nd sg, and i have many windshields, it seems that for the highway, you need at least a 9 inch shield to keep your glasses from making you crazy....10 inch better.. p.s. i'm 5'11'' enjoy

Nope not yet playhard67. They told me they were about 3 weeks out in making them. I got an email yesterday that it was shipped. So I will know more soon.

I ordered mine today...8 with a recurve...I am six feet and this seemed to be about right ...let you know when I recieve it.:cheers

I just talked with John at Clearview. He gave me the name and number of a HD dealer in Iowa that has the 6.5" Dark Gray Tint Clearview shield WITH recurve. The HD dealer purchased 30 of them last week. I called the dealer today, they are shipping today, and I will have my new shield by next Tuesday with UPS ground (i'm in Maryland). Cost is $99.95 plus approx $10.00 shipping.

If anybody is looking for this shield give them a call: HD of Mason City (Iowa). 641-423-6007. Jake in Parts was very nice to work with.

I'm 6' 1" with the stock seat on my 09 Ultra and just installed a Clearview 8 in, with recurve last week, then took off to Northern Alabama for three days of riding. Man what a difference over the stock 8 in HD windshield. I can see over with no problem and most of the wind buffeting is gone. Before I had to stay below the windshield or I had major helmet vibration. The Clearview is great.
:USA

Back