free website stats program look over or under windshield | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

look over or under windshield

Lots of good advice on here , Try it both ways and make up your own mind whats best for you . I look over . Good luck , Mike,

I have a Super-Step-Contour from eGlide Goodies, made by Cee Bailey. Now I can see over the windshield, no buffeting, love it! I bought this after my first long trip when I could not see through the stock windshield on a foggy morning in Wisconsin. It will only take missing one obstacle in the road because you can't see to ruin your entire day.

Love bugs are a wonderful southern tradition this time of year. Bugs that fly around kinda hooked together that look like they're mating. Millions of them around this time of year. Later in the summer here in Texas we get butterfly season too.

I look through the windshield when its' on my Sporty, but I do love taking it off on the weekend rides and eating some bugs!

Love bugs are a wonderful southern tradition this time of year. Bugs that fly around kinda hooked together that look like they're mating. Millions of them around this time of year. Later in the summer here in Texas we get butterfly season too.

I look through the windshield when its' on my Sporty, but I do love taking it off on the weekend rides and eating some bugs!

Good explanation, but not enough emphasis on MILLIONS of them per small area. They are black and fatter than a mosquito, but don't bite. They seem to "float" in the air, attached at the backsides. They are attracted to carbon monoxide, so are more prevalent on highways. Sometimes they are so thick, your windshield washers can't clear them. And they STINK when a zillion are smashed on your ride. I am so glad they are not in Georgia.

Wah Wah Wah, try riding in MI. smaller bugs yes; but the snow on your windshield, thats a pain!

Breeze just wait they will be in your part of Ga. in a year or so. When they come wash them off ASAP or you will take the paint off trying to clean your scooter or cage.:small3d007:

Back