free website stats program Long hair-shaved head-beard-goatey | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Long hair-shaved head-beard-goatey

WRONG!! The comb over, way worse.
It's the man equivalent of spandex on a, ah, um "ample" woman. :D

+1 on that!!!

For me - If I had to measure it, hair about 1 1/2 inch and moustache. Hair has gotten shorter over the years but the moustache has been around since 1980...

long hair. long beard in the winter. i shave it to a goat in the spring. when i lived in wisconsin i shaved it when the ice fell through on the lake, now i shave it when i get my first good ride in the spring.

Full head of hair, but keep it short, Clean shaved, over the weekend i l let the wisker show thier color (gray)

People would say I have long hair but to me it is short now in my late fifties. It was waist length in my twenties.

Corporate "clean shaven", short hair...got to be politically correct in this day and age, even though California "invented" wearing shorts to work, "hot tub" meetings and agreements on cocktail napkins...:small3d031:

Short full head of hair.
Trimmed full beard.
Getting more and more gray though. It seems like everytime I trim my beard I only cut the brown out of it.:(

Back