free website stats program Long hair-shaved head-beard-goatey | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Long hair-shaved head-beard-goatey

Long hair and a beard. Length of beard depends on time of year, long in the winter and about a 1/4 inch long in the other seasons!

Long hair (I have a rule: never shorter than shoulder length, I have to remind the brother-in-laws what hair looks like), 'stash. Shave once a week (twice, if the wife's in the mood).

Full beard and long hair right now. Was bald with a beard until I decided to grow it long so I could cut it off for the Locks of Love program. My hair grows really slow. I will cut it this spring after 2 years. Will probably feel funny when it is first gone, but I don't like having to take care of long hair. This is the first time in my life that my hair has been more than 3" long.

Short hair (what I have left), and no facial hair. That was my requirement as a law enforcement officer, and after 31 years, I just never changed back to my younger years of long hair and a beard.....

Military style hair cut, mustache, & as long a goatee as I can by with at work. Only had hair long enough to comb twice in my life; once while on relaxed grooming standards and right after I retired from the military.

Medium hair length just touching the collar in the back. I keep the sideburns cut to nothing because that's the only gray I have (not bad for 50, Huh?).
Have had a mustache since the divorce in '94, the ex never liked one, so that was maybe all the more reason to grow it.

Short hair only 3/8" long after haircuts got so expensive....those clippers were a great investment. No facial hair, it's too gray. I had shoulder-length hair when I first started riding, played in a band. Now I guess I look more like a poser than a biker!!!!!

Back