free website stats program Locktite | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Locktite

As none of my bikes are that modern ill stay with copper grease on the cable inner
Where would my life be without copper grease

Brian

Brian, a lot of years ago we got a product from Kent Industries it was an antisieze copper in color not the traditional gray I am used to use, I think I still have the can, I bet this is the copper grease you refer to, A very good product, I used it on a lot of brake parts and stubborn bolts I wanted to remove easy again, Jack

I just buy it in a 1/2 litre tub and stick a 1/2" paint brush in the tub and paint it on almost everything that i want to be able to remove again
It is great stuff

Brian

What ever happened to Kent Industries? A great company with great products. I haven't heard about them for years.

What ever happened to Kent Industries? A great company with great products. I haven't heard about them for years.

Dont know, my rep moved to Tampa years ago then vanished:p

correct Jack most likly copper antiseize the dif between the standard grey and copper is the copper is high temp , good for exhaust clamps exhaust flange nuts, bolts ect..

I will some times use the very hard to find 'Purple' loctite for fasteners I don't want to come loose, but can use effort on to break loose. If you have the purple its like gold.

Back