free website stats program Local Harley closed | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Local Harley closed

Here in Palm Bay, FL our Metric Store (House of Power) went belly up this past summer. I have heard the local Harley dealer, Space Coast Harley is on the edge of going belly up too.

Here in Palm Bay, FL our Metric Store (House of Power) went belly up this past summer. I have heard the local Harley dealer, Space Coast Harley is on the edge of going belly up too.

I was at Space Coast H D in january, nice shop not a lot of bikes, in fact they had more used bikes than new HMMMMM:D

I'm a little late with my input here, but Shreveport HD consolidated with Bossier City HD earlier this year. They're owned by the same guys, and it was reported the merger was due to the economy. My husband and I bought both of our bikes from Shreveport last year and this news made us pretty sad. We had met some very nice and helpful folks at the Shreveport store.......When visiting Eastern Shore HD in Daphne, AL a couple of weeks ago, we were told that their dealership had received the bikes from Shreveport. Wonder why Bossier City didn't get them????

I think Eastern Shore got some of the over flow that Bossier City did not have room for. I was in the Bossier City dealer about a month ago when I went to LA. They had tons of Shreveport clothes ect. there for dirt cheap. They had a fair amount of bikes in there for the store to be as small as it is. Hopefully they will do well.

I think Eastern Shore got some of the over flow that Bossier City did not have room for. I was in the Bossier City dealer about a month ago when I went to LA. They had tons of Shreveport clothes ect. there for dirt cheap. They had a fair amount of bikes in there for the store to be as small as it is. Hopefully they will do well.

BTW...Eastern Shore and Mobile Bay HD are owned by the same folks. I have heard that bike sales are very strong at both.

Just got back from Minnesota seems the local dealers no longer rent Harleys and they had a lot of bikes on hand whats going on here?

The last couple of times I've been in Texas H-D in Bedford, TX, they've had fewer bikes than in the past. Last year, their showroom would be crowded with new bikes. Now, they've probably got about 1/4 fewer bikes, and the used bikes appear to outnumber the new ones.

Just recieved a letter in the mail said Bruce Rossmeyer Harley in Pompano is closing, all their bikes ans services will now be provided by their Ft. Lauderdale store, letter said due to the ecnomic times they had to close the store.

Anyone else out there seeing their local Harley closing? maybe now is a good time to buy a bike, might be able to get some good deals, really like the Road Glide.

I talked to 2 different dealers, they both said they are not where they want to be, but they are busy, even with sales

The local dealer in White Plains NY recently closed its doors for the last time. The owner was quoted as saying HD forced them to expand causing the overhead to soar thus the cause for shuttering the dealership....Very sad and inconvenient for some.

Our local dealer appears to be in trouble. I saw a large sign hanging in front of the shop say "Will pay cash for used bikes". Sounds to me the new ones aren't selling and they are trying to get into the used market.

Back