free website stats program 'Live' Eagle Camera | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

'Live' Eagle Camera

This live cam has me hooked. I have it on my favourites bar and I've been checking in on the guys every hour or so, right through your night over there, our day down here, of course. I'm surprised the light doesn't annoy the birds, or at least make them more susceptible to attack from predators.

That is too cool, cameras every where I remember seeing a few posts here about cameras:p I started out in the visual communications department at The Mayo Clinic, it is amazing how cameras have become so common place in our lives

Hey RedHead,
I see your attitude adjustment tool on your avatar and your mood indicator just don't quite agree, is that from keeping Jack in line? lol!!

Very cool webcam though!

Hey RedHead,
I see your attitude adjustment tool on your avatar and your mood indicator just don't quite agree, is that from keeping Jack in line? lol!!

Very cool webcam though!
I don't know, keeping Jack in line might require a full time angel with a rolling pin. :D

I have to fight my wife for the computer now, she's always watching the eagles.

Geez,
If you would of brought you wife on that Jaunt out to here,,,, She would of probably wanted to Stay Here to watch them Eat the Cows in My neighbors pasture.... BIG EAGLES

13 out today of which 4 are adults..

That Live Cam is really going thru the roof with Viewers.. It made our local News...
I like to listen to the back ground Noise... I did hear a HD ripping off in the back ground and I must of heard Joyflyin as a Plane Buzzed the area.. NEAT.

signed....BUBBIE

Geez,
If you would of brought you wife on that Jaunt out to here,,,, She would of probably wanted to Stay Here to watch them Eat the Cows in My neighbors pasture.... BIG EAGLES

That Live Cam is really going thru the roof with Viewers.. It made our local News...
I like to listen to the back ground Noise... I did hear a HD ripping off in the back ground and I must of heard Joyflyin as a Plane Buzzed the area.. NEAT.

signed....BUBBIE
I would be a big 'wooosh' since I'm only licsensed for a balloon with an airborne heater. :D

Geez,

signed....BUBBIE

I would have had to drag her away for sure. She really likes birds. Feeds them suet, peanuts and sunflower seeds all winter. The live cam on the eagles made the national news here yesterday.

That is too cool, cameras every where I remember seeing a few posts here about cameras:p I started out in the visual communications department at The Mayo Clinic, it is amazing how cameras have become so common place in our lives

we were all wondering where you met Jack. :small3d005::small3d005:

Back