free website stats program 'Live' Eagle Camera | Harley Davidson Forums

'Live' Eagle Camera

Decorah Eagles, Ustream.TV: First hatch is imminent. It could occur anytime today. The Raptor Resource Project brings you the Decorah Eagles from atop t...

This is a link to a live webam set up over a Bald Eagles nest in Decorah Iowa. There are two eagles in the nest and there are three eggs. Enjoy!!!

Thanks for sharing Ultra..
I watched this nest on a 2008 PBS nature show called "American Eagle". If I remember correctly the female was younger than the male. Glad to see they are still well.

Last edited:
There was a bald eagle flying above our yard yesterday. Amazing birds to watch. It soared around for a few minutes without flapping it's wings before it took off. I could have watched it all afternoon if it had stayed. Thanks for posting the site, I'll stay tuned.

Very cool. I've been watching for a few minutes and the parent fed the two eaglets. Thanks.
Ishmael

Took my Streetglide out for the first run this spring....but it was just a bit too cold...so I came home and watched this for a few minutes....or so I thought.. 20 minutes later I'm still on it.. This could become a habit.

Here I am on the other side of the planet watching this......live, amazing!! The video is as clear as a bell with excellent sound. My wife and I saw American eagles in 2005 when we were in Bar Harbor, Maine.
Thanks for sharing.
T

That is too cool, cameras every where I remember seeing a few posts here about cameras:p I started out in the visual communications department at The Mayo Clinic, it is amazing how cameras have become so common place in our lives

Back