free website stats program Life happens fast. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Life happens fast.

Congratulations. However, you may not really be in the fast lane yet. The older you get, the further left you move on the highway of life and the faster you go. Why, just yesterday I was a snot nosed kid; a couple of weeks (minutes) ago I celebrated the 25th anniversary of my 39th birthday. Enjoy the great moments that life is obviously sending your way and don't sweat the small stuff.

Congrats and best of luck. I hope you have electricity before you get grand kids. The power company doesn't get in any hurry unless they are trying to get your money.

Congrats!!! And as been said already, sounds like your rolling the throttle and guess what there is no releasing it now for a while. All things start speeding by and an amazing rate. I can remember waiting for our first child, now I have 3 kids and barely remember what it was like waiting for the first.

Enjoy!

with the kids comes less riding time, when you do though its nice to know the kids are home waiting to hang out with you. congrats, youll have a blast.

with the kids comes less riding time, when you do though its nice to know the kids are home waiting to hang out with you. congrats,youll have a blast.

I bet that is WHY they make sidecars,,,,, Take the Whole Family!

Are you sure it will be Only One?

Oh yes, about the Power....... Careful,,, Look what it did to Hoople!

signed....BUBBIE

I bet that is WHY they make sidecars,,,,, Take the Whole Family!

Are you sure it will be Only One?

Oh yes, about the Power....... Careful,,, Look what it did to Hoople!

signed....BUBBIE

Care ful Bubbie, Hoople will pop you with your own Pork Chop LOL:s

Welcome to the fast lane. You just shifted into 2nd, lots of riding and more gears to shift. Enjoy every minute, life is the best ride there is.

Back