free website stats program Life happens fast. | Harley Davidson Forums

Life happens fast.

Apyle

Well I really have been slacking lately on the forum here. Life has gotten pretty hectic in the past few months. I got married in December last year. We have a new house and we have been getting the run around from the power company. Still no electricity. The other thing is my wife is 6 months pregnant. Not only am I going to be a new husband, a new home owner, but I'm going to be a dad! :D

Congratulations Apyle. Sounds like things are going your way now. That is when you get the power hooked-up. Hopefully soon.

Congratulations. Being a Dad will be the greatest experience for you. Best of luck.

Hey the Harley was the start of a lifestyle change...like the ride, it is all the twists and turns along the way that makes life interesting. Congratulations on the start of something special...! As Hogrotten says...the best is yet to come...power, you already got it...the electricity is just "gravy"...!

Congratulations life just seems to be going your way you just need a wee bit of power

Brian

Congrats on all the great news! I hope you get your power on soon. Best of luck.

Back