free website stats program License and Registration, Please. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

License and Registration, Please.

Yours also isn't a 1987 that has spent the last 10 years in storage. Better safe than sorry.

LoL, That's true, and really I was just kidding, I'm adding the chrome tool box to seabiscuit probably this weekend. I'm a firm believer in keeping a few of the most common allens, wrenchs and screwdrivers on board. Nothing worse that some very simple adjustment needed and your at the mercy of an idiot becasue your not prepaired. :60:

Mine also likes to vibrate things loose, not as bad some. Plus I'm a former boyscout be prepared.:D

I velcro'd a plastic pouch under the seat. Deuce seat is easily removed. Just have to check it every six months, with new insurance papers.

I carry mine in one of those "badge ID" plastic holders you get at office max. insurance and registration is folded up into it, and then I just keep it in my left hand riding jacket breast pocket. That way I know it's always with me when I ride.

Yep, that's the most common solution. Those of us who do not sport luggage are limited with hiding places. You'd think some forwarded thinking company would use the left grip end cap as a deposit area to stuff a small item into the handle bar, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Like this?

J Stash Tube Knurled Grips

25499355-131a-4990-91c3-08465f790e95.jpeg

Wow ! JP has brought back the old school retro storage grips, that's hot. They were around in the 60's.
Clider, you da man !
Now, if we can only get that in a HD with flames,,,,,,,,

Back