free website stats program Leesburg | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leesburg

If want to meet up to shoot the bull, pm me with a cell .I will be there Sat only we could not find anyone to watch my kids so the wife and I only can spend the day . :p

Day 1 is gone,got some rest for round 2.It was awesome,the rump shaker contest was for sure better than the wet-T contest.Maybe cause it was different,not sure but WOW.

I was there on Saturday. It was packed. We had a great time! The Ride Like a Pro team was there and they were awesome to see in person. The Orlando Harley Drill team was also realy fun to watch.

Leesburg2009April0003.jpg

Leesburg2009April0002.jpg

Leesburg2009April0001.jpg

I was there Saturday, too. Weather was perfect and yes, it was almost too crowded to enjoy. I hung around downtown for as long as I could stand it and then headed over to Gator HD. I was slightly diasappointed in the number of actual "bike accessory" vendors. RIVCO was out at Gator's and that was about it. This was only my second actual "rally" but I've quickly figured out that 95% of the attendees are there to eat, drink, and buy T shirts. If you want to talk to folks about mods you're considering or actually have something done to your bike, these things aren't exactly the best time or place. Biketoberfest was way better in this regards.

Now, don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed myself and I'll definitely be back. The people watching alone was worth the ride down!

I lasted 4 hours. Didn't stop at Gator HD, but drove by it on the way there and home.

I got out of there @ 3pm and rode around. I can only last so long and rather would be riding than walking :)

Back