free website stats program Leesburg | Harley Davidson Forums

Leesburg

If I can "spring" free :)D get it?) I'd love to come down for this. My in-laws live in Summerfield, just south of Ocala, so that should be an easy "commute" to the rally!

leesburg is fun. family friendly. easy parking, plenty of eye candy, but leave the beads at home. riding around the area has nice scenery, and hotel partys were way fun last year.

We will be webcasting LIVE April 24 -25th!

For those that can't make it down, over forty bands on eight stages! We will have a camera on every stage! You can choose what you want to watch! You can also text us an take part in the action! Log on an enjoy Leesburg Bikefest 2009!

Hope to see you there!

[url removed]

Sorry, I didnt mean to break the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
I been the passed 3 years each year it gets alittle better as in more people alot of vendors and bands .On 4-15-09 a band called (Great White) they have achieved worldwide success, encompassing sales of over six million records. They received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Hard Rock Performance for the song "Once Bitten, Twice Shy!! Enjoy :newsmile036:

Do we need to set up a place and time to meet up?

I'll be hanging out most of the day Saturday. Probably walk around the town area for a couple hours and then head over to Gator HD sometime in the afternoon. Might do it vice versa too - who knows!

Back