free website stats program Led turn signals | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Led turn signals

The place where I purchased the LEDS gave me a Stabilzer to eqaul out the Flashers. and a Three-way Module to to convert the running turn and Brake.

So you should be good to go then with the three way module. Didn't know you had the other parts.

Not knowing the wiring on the units you have, do you have the proper grounds for them and the lights?

Glider is a funny guy....Read the instructions first then check and see if the plug and play routine will really work. Kits like those from Küryakyn and others have load module which simulates the 1157 extra turn signal filament so the TSM/TSSM module will think all is well and not be damaged. Yeah you can always read the instructions when your done, but usually that is a wee bit late...LOL...I always thought real men don't need to read either... :newsmile100:

Well heres an update, The lights NOW WORK!!!!!!!!!! I went back to Custom Dynamics and spoke with the Guy who sold me the LEDS. He shook his head and said "I HAVE NO IDEA" let me go get a Tech. Well one minute later he returns and said "Your bike is wired BACK-WARDS" HUNH? I said. (For some reason harley wires some bikes different)........ Yep so, we have to reverse the Polarity of the light. So then five minutes later he returns and YES YES YES THEY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the input on this GUYS

Daniel

said "Your bike is wired BACK-WARDS"

I would bet BIG BUCKS that is not the case. You bike is NOT wired backward. I would bet that the company making the LED's wired THEIR sockets up backward. Either way reversing the polarity will fix you up...

Glad your rolling..

I have noticed one other odd thing about the front turn signal, when you activate the signal the oppisite surges a little. guy at harley says this shouldn't happen. Do I need a modulator for the front also?

Back