free website stats program Led turn signals | Harley Davidson Forums

Led turn signals

muttlange

I just purchased a set of Red Custom Dynamics turn signals, however. Once installed the Rear lights do not work. I'm using them as three way Running, turn, and stop. i ran a jumper wire to them they work fine. Also I reninstalled the stoke ones and they run Fine. the code on the light is 1156 single thingy in the middle. ANY HELP

Thanks

Custom Dynamics offers many choices so I would ask which ones did you install?
Need to make sure they are compatible as this is one thing I found while checking their website.

1156 & 1157 Bulbs

- Note: Not for use for Replacement on HD Turn Signal Housings

This was under the LED replacement bulb section.

You need the 1157 to handle Running, turn, and stop. Otherwise get the HD module that will convert the 1156 into what you are trying to do.
1157 is two filaments and the 1156 is single.

Standard light on your bike is only directionals and no running light in the rear.

1156 I thought for some reason that I needed the 1157 Myself!!!!! You Guys are the Best.

God Bless You all!!!!

1156 i thought for some reason thatI needed the1157 Myself!!!!!

Should have listened to the voice in your head! :D

You may run into a problem even with the 1157 if you are trying to use them as brake lights on both sides as well. It may be better to go with the 1156 and get the module from HD.

I just thought of that too. Weird we are all thinking alike now! LOL I guess I need to see how much the Module is.

So I Have a Stabilizer a three way module and a HD module?

Last edited by a moderator:
The place where I purchased the LEDS gave me a Stabilzer to eqaul out the Flashers. and a Three-way Module to to convert the running turn and Brake.

Back