free website stats program Leathers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leathers

thank you, they seem like great products, i going to buy a jacket in the next few days and so far, the web sit and store seem to be right on the money

Crocker thanks
I looked at them. Wow has the price went up scene I bought mine. I think I paid right around $100.00 bucks 36 years ago lol times have changed but my jacket has no tears rips bad zippers a very good product.

+1 on the LeatherUp.com quality. We ordered a couple of leather jackets from them after seeing dozens of "oddly positive" review (I now think that they are faked reviews).

Returned the jackets the very next day for a refund. Cheap and thin leather. Poorly closed seams. Velcro wrist and neck closures (instead of zippers).

Probably perfectly acceptable quality for the occasional afternoon/weekend sportbike rider, but not for serious use.
Wouldn't you think sportsbike riders, who seem to me rather more likely to be riding at the jagged edge, would be the ones who really needed thick, well-stitched, leathers? I don't know, but I'd guess that sportsbike riders have more spills per mile than Harley riders...

Wouldn't you think sportsbike riders, who seem to me rather more likely to be riding at the jagged edge, would be the ones who really needed thick, well-stitched, leathers? I don't know, but I'd guess that sportsbike riders have more spills per mile than Harley riders...

That's why I said "afternoon/weekend" sportbike riders. "Posers" come in all sizes... and someone needs to outfit them.

Back