free website stats program Laughlin River Run | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Laughlin River Run

:p Good one Bubbie I am still laughing

I've not had the pleasure of riding together yet, but I have picked up on comments about your camera work and I have to smile! I took one(1), count em, one(1) picture in Oatman and dropped mine while standing right there on main street with donkeys all around! Steve

I've not had the pleasure of riding together yet, but I have picked up on comments about your camera work and I have to smile! I took one(1), count em, one(1) picture in Oatman and dropped mine while standing right there on main street with donkeys all around! Steve

Must be talking about all the GoldWings parked there...

How was your trip Steve?

WINDY Saturday... no, that IS TOO WINDY Saturday...:newsmile07::newsmile07::newsmile07:

signed....BUBBIE

Trip was good with the exception of a flat and it just happened to be on a GoldWing as we were leaving. Go figure! Took care of it with a group effort. Ron, riding the GoldWing, got home around 10:30 that night safe and sound!

Hope your ride was also good!

Wow! Windy over on this side too! It was whipping pretty good all day long and into the night! It did cool a little after sundown though and we'll take that!
Steve

Back