free website stats program Klock Werks windshield | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Klock Werks windshield

definately will look into that... at 6'2" i have wind issues!!

You may want to look into a slightly taller one. What I did was take a thin piece of cardboard the width of the windshield and about 12 inches tall and taped it temporarily to the stock shield. Sat on the bike in the driveway to be sure I was still looking over the shield/cardboard. Kept trimming it down to the other heights offered by Clearview and decided to start with the 6 1/2 inch recurve model. Might try a 8 inch height someday but for now, I love the 6 1/2 inch with recurve.

The cardboard idea is a GREAT one! I'll try that muhself!! I'm also 6'2" and need a bit of a taller one, but am not sure how much taller. THANKS!!

Just checked out their site; what a GREAT site! You can mix and match tints, sizes and types all custom-like. VERY cool! Thanks for the info!!! :D

I have a 12" KW on my 09 Serg, and it definitely creates a void in the wind, now with the right seat I can get into that void. the 110ci creates the needed speed

I am putting on one my RG. I am lowering the rear the same as the SERG, plus am putting the brawler seat on as well. I do not have major expectations of the 12" klock werks, but the looks alone will keep it on my bike. Do you think it gives you enough protection? I test road the SERG and anything is better than that windscreen.

:pHere's a picture of the Klock werks windshield on my SG

Attachments

• 1004081755nb1.jpg
    1004081755nb1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 213
I sent Clearview an email and they said you could place a order and try it out on your bike. As long as you don't take the protected plastic off you can send it back for refund minus shipping or try a different height. Sounds like a good deal trying it out.
They also said with my height 6'2" they would recommend our 9.5" with the recurve. This would be for the 09 SG.

Kenny...

Back