free website stats program Klock Werks windshield | Harley Davidson Forums

Klock Werks windshield

hntwrobin

Just put a Klock Weerks windshield on the SG seems to have cut down on the wind in the forehead for me. I'm about 5'10" and the stock shield had the wind right about the middle of my forehead!:D

I put a Clearview with the recurve on mine and got the same results. The stock shield is definitely just for looks!

Just put a Klock Weerks windshield on the SG seems to have cut down on the wind in the forehead for me. I'm about 5'10" and the stock shield had the wind right about the middle of my forehead!:D

Post a pic when you can! I was looking at that shield too. I am also 5'10" and the wind buffets right at my forehead. :s

Last edited:
Post a pic when you can! I was looking at that shield too. I am also 5'10" and the wind buffets right at my forehead. :s

Here's a few of the clearview/recurve:

100_0455.jpg

100_0458.jpg

Not the greatest photos but gives you an idea.

Thanks for posting the pics! Do they offer that shield in any different heights and levels of tint?

Haven't had a chance to get a picture of the bike yet! WORK :( gotta pay for the new toy. When I get out today I'll get some pics and work on posting them. If you google Klock Werks or look it up on ebay you will see some good pictures of this windshield. I bought mine on ebay and saved some money off what it would have cost directly from Klock Werks:D

Hey Dr, what size is yours?
I'm about 5'10" too!

Mine's the 6 1/2 inch dark grey with upper recurve.

I'm 6 feet tall with a 32 inch inseam and it definitely moved the majority of the buffeting above my head, still a little but not much, well worth the money for the amount of improvement!

I have a 12" KW on my 09 Serg, and it definitely creates a void in the wind, now with the right seat I can get into that void. the 110ci creates the needed speed

Back