free website stats program King Tour Pack Questions | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

King Tour Pack Questions

I have an 03 Road King Firefighter edition. I purchased an 03 tour pak from a guy that had an Ultra and had it painted to match my bike. Looks really great, but I need to connect the lights up. The tour pak is detachable with detachable wiring as is the speaker system and amp that came with it. The wiring is has three prongs or slots with blue, orange and black wires. I found a 3 piece wire set that has yellow, green and black wires. The 3 piece wire set has a male clip on it that connects to the existing female clip factory installed on the tour pak. Does anyone know where to connect into the main wiring harness correctly?

Doc. Just a thought, I had a Chopped Tour Pac on my 07 , so I know why you puzzle over this. It's a lot of cash for something ya might not use all the time.
My fix was this. I installed a Corbin Classic Solo seat with a Corbin Backrest (detachable, it plugs into the seat) and bought a MotherWell fender rack, that uses the seat bolt hole in the fender, I keep that rack on most of the time, for when I go Touring, I bought a Laconia T-Bag, I put the back rest on ,slid the bag onto the back rest on top of the rack, tie it down using the bag bars and get on down the road. No docking kits, no big cash for a Tour Pac and the bike looks a lot cleaner. If ya want to be able to haul yer mate around Corbin sells a really comphy Touring Pillion that uses the same backrest as the Solo saddle and MotherWell is coming out with a rack that'll fit it too. It's true they don't give them Corbin saddles away but I'd toss a Harley saddle anyday for a Corbin and you might be able ta get yer money back for the stock seat on E-Bay anyway.

Doc. Just a thought, I had a Chopped Tour Pac on my 07 , so I know why you puzzle over this. It's a lot of cash for something ya might not use all the time.
My fix was this. I installed a Corbin Classic Solo seat with a Corbin Backrest (detachable, it plugs into the seat) and bought a MotherWell fender rack, that uses the seat bolt hole in the fender, I keep that rack on most of the time, for when I go Touring, I bought a Laconia T-Bag, I put the back rest on ,slid the bag onto the back rest on top of the rack, tie it down using the bag bars and get on down the road. No docking kits, no big cash for a Tour Pac and the bike looks a lot cleaner. If ya want to be able to haul yer mate around Corbin sells a really comphy Touring Pillion that uses the same backrest as the Solo saddle and MotherWell is coming out with a rack that'll fit it too. It's true they don't give them Corbin saddles away but I'd toss a Harley saddle anyday for a Corbin and you might be able ta get yer money back for the stock seat on E-Bay anyway.

Thanks for the suggestions but you're about 8 months too late!

Thanks for the suggestions but you're about 8 months too late!
Oh! Heh, Heh, thought this was different thread or maybe one I read earlier. I'm over 50 and need a nap! Was this the one about the Stereo.....or the Tour Pac, nevermind.......I'll just lay down for a little while here..............zzzzzzzzz.

Back