free website stats program Kendon double trailer | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Kendon double trailer

I own a Kendon two-up, fabulous trailer, highly recommended. Have trailered a few buddies bikes around town and hauled one for about 500 miles, no problems. Taking my 07 FLHRC and my buddies 06 FLHR to Sturgis this year from Seattle approx 2500 miles round trip.

With the stone shield it is a bit heavy. One of my sons helps me stand it on end. Once on end it is easy to move around.

These trailers are fantastic. We used our's to trailer from the Atlanta area down to Bike Week this year (an FXDC and an XL883C).

As you can tell from the snow of the ground, it was a little cool this year:
web.jpg

A pic from down in Daytona:
web.jpg

Along with Powertye Tie-downs, this set-up is rock solid! Often forgot the trailer and the load was even behind my 1999 Chevy S10 (V6):
web.jpg

Now, has anyone used one of these trailers with a touring model bike (especially an ElectraGlide or Ultra)?

These trailers are fantastic. We used our's to trailer from the Atlanta area down to Bike Week this year (an FXDC and an XL883C).

As you can tell from the snow of the ground, it was a little cool this year:
web.jpg

You're going to tow them behind the Ultra for Biketoberfest, right? :p

Cam lock tie downs are quick and convenient, used Ancra ones for years, but if they are wrapped around irregular objects, may slip sometimes. The ratchet ones are nice, but sometimes are a pain to get tensioned just right, easily overtensioned which can bend and break stuff...and are harder to release when removing.

Back