free website stats program Kendon double trailer | Harley Davidson Forums

Kendon double trailer

PeteINny

I just bought a used Kendon double trailer used. Any thoughts about the trailer. The ramp seems a bit on the small side but other than that the trailer seems well built.

Pete, Would you have a manufacturer link or model number of the 1 you purchased. I am looking at trailers and they sure do range from a scale of 1 to 10 in quality.

I am still kicking myself for not buying one that I was offered about 9 months ago. A (single bike) Tomahawk & this thing was a BEAUTY. I am so mad at myself. I could have stole it at the time.

Hoople,
I believe this is the site. Kendon Stand-Up Dual Trailer

It is made real well. I bought it used with the stone guard. It looks like it was hardly used. The guy I bought it from said he only used it for 200 miles. He was the second owner. They are not cheap however.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a single bike Kendon trailer took to Sturgis twice from S. Texas and Daytona once. Held up real well.

Wow, those Babies don't come cheap. I do like the ability to store it when not in use. That's a big plus.

It stands and rolls so it stores well. I found a used one on craigslist. It still set me back almost 2k but was in excellent condition with the rock guard and spare tire. I think it was a good investment. The seem to hold their value.

Wow, that is one neat trailer...

tn228s3.jpg

It seems very well made too. The only complaint I might have is that the ramp is a bit narrow. Other than that it is well thought out. The hubs also have grease fittings so you can grease the bearings. The wheel locks are also removeable so you can load other things on the trailer and use it for other things.

Geesh... I almost wish I had not read this thread. After getting my last MC trailer stolen, I decided I would not get another since no matter where I keep it, it is not safe around here. This one however, I could keep in the garage. Every now and then I travel for work to areas I would like to ride, but I have to have my truck. I would love to bring my scooter and take a day or two extra to ride. This would be perfect. Price difference from one or two scooters is minimal so I would think a double makes sense. :newsmile105:

Back