free website stats program Just Ordered my Gen3 | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just Ordered my Gen3

Bikergeek, I was wondering if you ever got your Gen3 installed in your heritage?

Yes I did. I mounted the control unit on top of the battery near the negative ground on the frame. I wrapped it in bubble wrap to protect it.

But after using it for several days, I uninstalled it and returned it to Dobeck.

FWIW, IMHO, I felt it wasn't worth what I paid for it so it went back.

Yes I did. I mounted the control unit on top of the battery near the negative ground on the frame. I wrapped it in bubble wrap to protect it.

But after using it for several days, I uninstalled it and returned it to Dobeck.

FWIW, IMHO, I felt it wasn't worth what I paid for it so it went back.

Thanks for the reply.

Hey biker, I ordered mine with Chris also and the guy was really helpful to me. He guided me to the gen 3 also. I got mine already and look over the instruction it doesn't look bad at all plus you can log on to the web site. I'm waiting on my K@N filter to arrive so I can install both at the same time since the instructions state that the unit is preset for a stage 1 install. (K@N filter-high flow and slip ons) I plan on posting and letting everyone know how it went with my install when done.

Back