free website stats program just brought home the new RG!!!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

just brought home the new RG!!!!!

Very Nice! Good choice of platform to ride. I have an 03 with 124" motor, lots of ponies and torque.Torn down going in for paint tomorrow. May paint my inner fairing as well. Will post pics after assembly, happy motoring

Welcome R-G Rich, to HDTimeline. There is a lot of good posts regarding paint and selection, Steve07 and WhatYardWork are a couple of guys who can probably help you. JMHO, but I think the color match inner fairing makes the bike look finished. Once your project is complete you might post some before and after pictures once you get a few more posts under your belt. :s

I think even the early Honda Goldwings...huh who are they?...which looked pretty terrible without the inner fairing "closed up and finished", it took them one year to do the deed. :shock

Great looking bike! Thanks for the customizing ideas. Just bought an 09 SG and added a lot of extras but that painted inner fairing is a stroke of genius! Enjoy and ride safe!

Nice looking RG. Eventually I may switch over my inner fairing, but need to save some $$$. I love those Bub 7s. I heard them at Destination Daytona and almost bought a pair, but went with V&H.

Enjoy the RG!

Very Nice! Good choice of platform to ride. I have an 03 with 124" motor, lots of ponies and torque.Torn down going in for paint tomorrow. May paint my inner fairing as well. Will post pics after assembly, happy motoring

you defintly need to post some pics, that bike sounds awsome!! In my opinion while the bike is torn apart you should paint the inner it reall gives the bike a finnished look. the owner of the deler ship whare i bought my bike is kicking him self because he custom painted his sg and didnt paint the inner.

Nice looking RG. Eventually I may switch over my inner fairing, but need to save some $$$. I love those Bub 7s. I heard them at Destination Daytona and almost bought a pair, but went with V&H.

Enjoy the RG!

the bub's sound great, i oh most went with the V H monster ovals, those look cool. but dident know about the sound. Ive been checking out what you have been up to on your bike, its a nice one. oh most bought an orange one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it when ANYBODY gets a new bike... I know how it feels and you know what I mean.... and that's a nice one:small3d026:

Congradulations on your new ride. That is my favorite color and I'm a little envious of that inner ferring. I got a roadglide and I so want to do that. Bike season is just starting;ENJOY!

Congrats on the New Bike, Great Choice and Color on the Bike, I have the same Bike and Color. I am Jealous of the Painted Inner Fairing, I may have to get mine done, that is One Sweet Looking Bike, Enjoy and Ride Safe!

2009 Road Glide - Red Sunglo

What a cool looking bike!
That is one of the nicest Road Glides I have ever seen.
No you've tempted me to trade mine in on one like yours.
THANKS A LOT!!!!

What a cool looking bike!
That is one of the nicest Road Glides I have ever seen.
No you've tempted me to trade mine in on one like yours.
THANKS A LOT!!!!

thank you, my father in law has an 08 and he has been cussing me since i bought it, hes thinking of doing the same thing!!!

Back