free website stats program just brought home the new RG!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

just brought home the new RG!!!!!

baharp

i have finnaly brought home my new bike. Its a 09 sun glow red road glide, it has been a very long and cold Indiana winter!! I bought the bike in december, wont do that again, i was at the shop every weekend just stairing at it. This is my first new harley and my first bagger. i traded my 97 fat boy in.

Heres the highlights of what i have added so for. Had the inner faring painted to match, the control housing painted with chrome butons, chrome inner primary, street glide rear filler strip with lghts, Bub 7 slip on's, cvo rg head light bezel painted to match, the bike is lowered 1 inch front and rear, chrome lower forks, all lights turn signels and break light are smoked, and of course changed all the floor bords, and break pedel, and shifter pegs.
the wife has put her foot down and will not let me finnish the bike till she gets a puppy and i build a garage. the puppy comes next week and the garage will be up as soon as i get more money!! untill then its nice and safe im my neighbors garage beside his victory hammer!!

Attachments

• The Bike 049.jpg
    The Bike 049.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 167
  • The Bike 051.jpg
    The Bike 051.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 171
  • The Bike 052.jpg
    The Bike 052.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 147
  • The Bike 054.jpg
    The Bike 054.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 138
Very nice, that painted inner fairing makes a bug difference, I may do that to mine also. Did you do the work yourself? If so how involved is it to put the chrome lower forks on?

Oh yeah! New Iron...love the color matched inner fairing...what is not to like about that!!! :small3d026:

the chrome lowers were already on the bike when i bought it the. If you have your inner painted you wont belive how it changes the look of the bike. My advice on that is do not buy one from harley. It was about $350 cheeper to just let the deeler pull it apart, buy the paint, and have a painter paint it. Just for the inner its $1000 from harley. If your bike is bike is black it will be cheeper cause you wont have to buy harley paint.

Very Nice! Good choice of platform to ride. I have an 03 with 124" motor, lots of ponies and torque.Torn down going in for paint tomorrow. May paint my inner fairing as well. Will post pics after assembly, happy motoring

Back