free website stats program -IT- is here an San Antonio . . . wahoo! | Harley Davidson Forums

-IT- is here an San Antonio . . . wahoo!

markfsanderson

Yup - my brand new 2011 Harley-Davidson has just arrived at Caliente Harley (nice folks, did my MSF training there too) from New Hampshire . . . it took about a month to make it here - not bad. After sitting in the DMV office last Monday for 2.5 hours :small3d023: for a 15 minute written test, this new/old rider is ready to go! I'll be treating myself to a well earned ride from the dealership to my apt. here in San Antonio . . . Yippee!!:newsmile047: I'll be all nerves and anticipation for sure! A couple of questions for you local folks here in San Antonio area:

• Other than the H-D dealership, where is a good place for riding gear and H-D parts here in SAT area?
  • Where is a mile or two of empty/lonely straight road on the north side of SAT to do my 10/30/60 break in?

Mark - Thanks!

Mark I got excited just reading that you finally have your bike. Come on you San Antone riders check in and pony up the advice. I know your out there, and Mark is ready to ride!

Congrats !!!!! Glad to hear everything worked out as planned...:s

Make sure you go over her good when you pick it up. Also go through your T-CLOCS just to be sure everything is okay. Then get her out for a nice long ride she deserves it, after all she went all those miles and didn't get her feet wet! Enjoy the ride and be safe!

Back