free website stats program It’s not always the cages that do stupid things… | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

It’s not always the cages that do stupid things…

I know what you mean. A couple weeks ago I saw a guy on his harley pass between two cars that were side by side in their lane. There was just enough room for the bike to fit through and then once he passed he started swerving wildly left to right like a fool. He did this at about 40mph. I don't know who he was trying to impress but I certainly didn't appreciate it. People like that give all riders a bad name.

Like everyone else, glad you both came through the incident in good shape. People that ride like that will get hurt sooner or later, I don't wish for that to happen, but it usually does. I just Pray that when and if it happens they don't take anyone with them.
Congrats to your wife for being calm.

Glad to hear you and your wife are ok. I had a similiar incident. I was the last of 3 bikes riding staggered. I saw a sport bike come flying up behind us and knew he was going to weave between us as there were cars coming and the road we were on was strictly no passing. I pinched him off and didn't give him any room. He tried 2 more times and then went around us with a car coming and almost put my buddy on the 1st bike down when he pulled in short due to oncoming traffic. We caught up to him in town due to heavy traffic. I don't think he will be trying that stunt in the near future.:newsmile055:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back