free website stats program is msrp the price of a new harley or is cheaper available | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

is msrp the price of a new harley or is cheaper available

Just go to the used market. There are plenty of street bob's out there 1 and 2 years old, with very low miles. I mine a 2006 Bob in 2008 for $9750 (and it only had 1700 miles), and it already had stage 1 complete along with some other work. I have seen plenty of 2010 Bob's available for no more than 11K with some work already done.

Stay away from the stealer and shop around for people that are looking to upgrade themselves or unload a bike. Most of the Dyna's I have seen on the market have less than 10K miles.

When I shop I tell the Stealer I have a bike ,I would like a new bike, here is what I will pay. I walk away and tell them to call when they meet my terms, it has not failed:s

Awesome advice Jack! With new car or bike purchases the key is the willingness to walk out. I got my last new car this way.....we were only $550 different on what I was willing to pay......sales guy said that's the best I can do so I said "you have my number". I got a call from hiim the next morning offering to lower his offer by $400 and I came back.......time is money and I think waiting about 12 hours for the guy to call me back was worth $400 bucks.

Also I always preface my sit down with the sales guy with "I want a new vehicle......I don'e need a new vehicle"! And having the ability to stick to the price you think is fair and not get too attached to the new vehicle you want is very vaulable as well.

Military sales for new vehicles can save you some money......list on my 2010 FXDC is $12,999 plus delivery fees.....I got it delivered with an extra year on the warranty (lists for $695) and the security system (lists for $400 if I recall correctly) for $12,300. A good deal in my book.

Back