free website stats program Is Herko still around? | Harley Davidson Forums

Is Herko still around?

He is out of that business. He does offer a few specialty items. On Ebay, he sells fuel tank crossover disconnects. I don't know what else he sells.

Enjoy,
Rich P

The MoCo ended Herko's ability to sell OEM parts when they discontinued discounts to independents back in late 2011; no room for margin. I think John still tunes, sells his fuel cross over quick disconnect and maybe some other odds and ends.

Or go with the Screamin Eagle kit like I did. Overall a great kit for quite a bit less than some of the others and you get a hi volume oil pump included. Sorry Jack, i think the Fueling kit is a bit overpriced......at least for my wallet and considering the net result is the same and the moco's kit has great quality parts included :s
WAP.gif

Or go with the Screamin Eagle kit like I did. Overall a great kit for quite a bit less than some of the others and you get a hi volume oil pump included. Sorry Jack, i think the Fueling kit is a bit overpriced......at least for my wallet and considering the net result is the same and the moco's kit has great quality parts included :s
WAP.gif

:s I agree Al, just throwing it out there as another choice, it is TOO steep for my liking tho it is a Quality product

i went with the screamin eagle kit on my 96ci build,my previous bike i used the herko kit,just used the screamin eagle kit because i was building a whole engine and the SE kit was more cost effective.keep in mind if you have your heart set on conversion tensioner upgrade you can go buy all the parts from HD and order up some andrews conversion cams and then you will have the same as what herko would have sent you:D

If you get the 2006 Dyna parts manual, you will have access to all the parts and part numbers you need for the hydraulic conversion, except the Andrews cams.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back