free website stats program Initiated | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Initiated

happy to hear your ok and sounds like the bike dident get it to bad, hope you have a great year of ridding from hear on out.

A little bump and grind that the rider comes out without injury, glad you are okay and all the HDT riders here are a little better with this annual wake up call and reminder to de-winterize our rides.

Welcome to the new riding season..."initiated" to the real world of the cager majority...yeah we riders ARE a minority, time to warm up my riding skills now, SoCal is sunny and nice today (after I pay my annual "entry" fee to Uncle Sam...tax time is here)! :newsmile079:

I'm glad that you weren't injured. That said, I've got two words for you: Air Horns. If I even suspect that someone who's not paying attention is gonna' cut me, I give them a blast. They could have the greatest sound system in the world AND be talking on the cell, but they know I'm there, for sure. :s

Ride safe,
Jammr

I agree. I have one on my RK: it's loud, and it works!!! Stopped a big ol' SUV in its tracks yesterday as it was thinking of violating my right of way. I think the driver thought I was an 18 wheeler, as loud as that horn is :naughty

I'm glad I have it

regards
Drew

Back