free website stats program in need of advice | Harley Davidson Forums

in need of advice

bubba1213

ok I just bought a 2011 ultra limited which I love but my friend of a friend has a sporster that he is wanting to dump would a sportster be good for around town

ok I just bought a 2011 ultra limited which I love but my friend of a friend has a sporster that he is wanting to dump would a sportster be good for around town

Since I own a 2004 Sportster, I am a little partial...as it is my daily driver. Does it do everything I ask...absolutely...would I recommend it as a daily driver...yes...would I like a 2nd long distance touring bike for 2 up travel...well yes...but it hard to get "permission granted" when there are so many other "priorities" in our daily lives...:small3d023: but I can dream...! :rofl

I have done a wee bit of european touring on my sporty did the job for me it is fine around town and great on the twisty roads
i think everyone should ride a sportster sometime in their life

Brian

Thank you guys for all the advice the sportster I am looking at is a 2008 883 it looks to be mainly stock it only has 356 miles it he is asking $4500

I alwasy thought of getting a sportster for a around the town bike. That is why i got my RK, to be able to strip it down, for around town, or add a fairing or winshield for longer rides.
I say get it...
look at it this way, it is an investment....probably better than the stockmarket:s

Personally I see a lot of individuals riding Ultras and Road Kings around town.
The only problem I could see is if you went shopping and had no where to store the item.

Back